- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 English Breakfast Tea K-Cups. Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twining’s moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining’s still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twining’s natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.
Legal Disclaimer: For residents of Ontario must be at least 18 & over to purchase
Release Date: 2012-03-23
Twinings English Breakfast K-cups
- 24-Count of Twinings English Breakfast Tea
- A rich and satisfying robust tea, traditionally blended with Kenyan and Assam black teas
- Can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened – the choice is yours
- Favorite choice of tea lovers everywhere