Brand: The Bean Coffee Company
- High quality raw, unroasted Guatemalan coffee beans with a well-balanced body, flavor, and acidity
- Unroasted green coffee beans have higher levels of chromogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA; 100% Arabica beans packaged in the USA; pack of two 16-ounce bags (32-ounce total)
- Roast the beans to your preference in an oven, popcorn popper, skillet, or a roasting appliance
- Store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture; 2 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee per 6-ounce filtered water
Release Date: 2017-06-19
Details: Medium bodied with floral hints, Guatemalan unroasted organic coffee beans create a wonderfully clean and flavorful cup. Roast beans at home to your preference using an oven, skillet, dedicated roasting appliance, or even a popcorn popper. The Bean Coffee Company uses 100 percent organic and natural coffee Arabica beans, certified by the USDA and CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers). Unroasted green coffee beans have a higher levels of chromogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. For freshness, store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture. Offering over 25 years of combined roasting experience, The Bean Coffee Company is committed to great taste, quality, and health by using only the best raw ingredients and innovative roasting processes. It’s all about the bean.