- SINGLE ORIGIN – 100% GUATEMALA ANTIGUA COFFEE (5 lb): Grown at more than 1,500 meters in nutrient-rich volcanic soil in the Antigua valley of Guatemala, our coffee beans are distinguishable by a medium body and subtle milk chocolate undertones.
- CUPPING NOTES: Bright and tangy with hints of lemon and orange zest, and butterscotch milk chocolate undertones and smoky overtones.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Beans are dry-processed, where the coffee fruit is set out in the sun to try, to keep the slight wildness and tartness of earthier coffee beans. Our Guatemala Antigua beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia’s artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of your Guatemalan coffee beans, we recommend storing in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep them in a dark and cool location. For best results, we recommend grinding your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
Publisher: CPPE, Inc.
Details: TEASIA COFFEE
Fresh Medium Roast Guatemala Antigua Coffee Beans
In Antigua, coffee trees are grown at more than 1,500 meters above sea level. The volcanic soil is rich in minerals, low in humidity, and enriched by pumice stone. Our Antigua medium roast comes from small farms that produce a zesty, vibrant and rich coffee.
Cup Characteristics: Bright and tangy with hints of lemon and orange zest, and butterscotch milk chocolate undertones. Guatemalan coffee when brewed is noted for its delicious balance of cognac-like flavor, slight smokiness and refreshing brightness. A full-bodied coffee to enjoy at any time of day.
Roast Profile: We give our Guatemala Antigua coffee beans a beautiful medium or city roast to bring out the notes of lemon, chocolate and soft spices. Elegant and well-balanced, our Guatemalan coffee has an aroma of jasmine and a satisfying sweetness.
Quality: Teasia Coffee beans are carefully chosen in consideration to the origin, quality and flavor profiles. Our coffee beans are sourced from one single producer, crop, or region in one country. Take a trip around the world with our selection of coffee beans from Africa to South America to Asia to Central America.
With 100% specialty grade and sustainable Arabica coffee, you can taste and smell the difference when you enjoy a cup of Teasia Coffee. We roast our raw green coffee beans using the most advanced roasting technology available in small batches to ensure the most unique flavor profiles.
As always, we do our best to purchase Fair Trade beans and to provide you with organic products when available. We live, breathe and love coffee so that each cup can be the best part of your day!