- SINGLE ORIGIN – 100% ETHIOPIA YIRGACHEFFE COFFEE: Known as some of the highest quality Arabica coffee beans in the world, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is known for its distinctive fragrance and flavor. Yirgacheffe is in Ethiopia’s Sidama or Sidamo area at 1,900 meters above sea level, in the center of the coffee district.
- CUPPING NOTES: This African coffee has a bright acidity with the exotic flavors of spice and herbs, and clear floral notes.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Coffee beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the raw coffee beans is removed and dried, to ensure a clean taste and bright acidity. Our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia’s artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of your Ethiopian coffee beans, we recommend storing in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep them in a dark and cool location. For best results, we recommend grinding your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
Publisher: CPPE, Inc.
Details: TEASIA COFFEE
Fresh Medium Roast Ethiopia Yirgacheffe
Yirgacheffe coffee is a wet processing (washed) coffee grown at elevations from 1,700 to 2,200 meters above sea level, and is the considered the best high grown coffee in Africa, a country known for its exotic and fine coffee. These elevations qualify Yirgacheffe coffee beans as Strictly High Grown (SHG) / Strictly Hard Bean (SHB), where coffee beans grow slowly, allowing additional time to deliver nutrients and develop intense flavors and aromatics.
Cup Characteristics: Light-bodied with a pronounced lemony aroma, distinct citrus flavor and notable acidity. Clean, long-lasting finish.
Roast Profile: Our Ethiopian coffee has been medium roasted to bring out the berry undertones, distinct floral tones in the aroma and intense, complex flavors.
Quality: Teasia Coffee beans are carefully chosen in consideration to the origin, quality and flavor profiles. Our coffee beans are sourced from one single producer, crop, or region in one country. Take a trip around the world with our selection of coffee beans from Africa to South America to Asia to Central America.
With 100% specialty grade and sustainable Arabica coffee, you can taste and smell the difference when you enjoy a cup of Teasia Coffee. We roast our raw green coffee beans using the most advanced roasting technology available in small batches to ensure the most unique flavor profiles.
As always, we do our best to purchase Fair Trade beans and to provide you with organic products when available. We live, breathe and love coffee so that each cup can be the best part of your day!