- SINGLE ORIGIN – 100% ETHIOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE COFFEE: Known as some of the highest quality Arabica coffee beans in the world, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is known for its distinctive fragrance and flavor. Yirgacheffe is in Ethiopia’s Sidama or Sidamo area at 1,900 meters above sea level, in the center of the coffee district.
- CUPPING NOTES: Bright acidity with an exotic flavor of spice and herbs and clear floral notes.
- PROCESSING: Raw coffee beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the beans is removed before they are dried, to ensure a clean taste and bright acidity.
- QUALITY: 100% specialty grade gourmet whole coffee beans. Handcrafted in small batches and carefully chosen in consideration to the origin, quality and flavor profiles.
- BULK SAVINGS: Our unroasted Ethiopia green coffee beans come in 5 lb bags – perfect for at-home coffee roasters.
Publisher: CPPE, Inc.
Details: Ethiopia Yirgacheffe, Green Unroasted Whole Coffee Beans, 5-Pound Bag