- SINGLE ORIGIN – 100% BURUNDI COFFEE: Grown in volcanic rich soil in the region of Mbirizi at an altitude of 1700-1800 meters. Similar to other East and Central African coffees such as Rwanda, Tanzania and Kivu.
- CUPPING NOTES: Well balanced and full bodied with notes of black tea, sweet apricot, juicy cherry and a tang of orange juice.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Raw coffee beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the beans is removed before they are dried, to ensure a clean taste and brigaht acidity. Our Burundi beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia’s artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our Burundi coffee beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of your Burundi coffee, we recommend storing in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep them in a dark and cool location. For best results, we recommend grinding your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
Publisher: CPPE, Inc.
Details: Teasia Coffee, Burundi, Single Origin, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 2-Pound Bag