- SINGLE ORIGIN – 100% BRAZIL FAZENDA COFFEE: One of the highest coffee producing countries in the world, Brazil’s hot humid climate lends itself to be the perfect place to grow coffee. At Fazenda de Lagoa, several generations dedicated to their plantations made coffee cultivation an art.
- CUPPING NOTES: Smooth, light acidity, mild and buttery with hints of hazelnut and cocoa that balance the light and sweet berry tones.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Beans are dry-processed, where the coffee fruit is set out in the sun to try, to keep the slight wildness and tartness of earthier coffee beans. Our Brazil Fazenda beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia’s artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of your Brazil Fazenda coffee beans, we recommend storing in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep them in a dark and cool location. For best results, we recommend grinding your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
Publisher: CPPE, Inc.
Details: Brazil Fazenda Roasted Whole Bean, 2-Pound Bag