- SINGLE ORIGIN – 100% BALI BLUE MOON COFFEE: This shade-grown coffee comes from the Kintamani Highlands region of Bali. Since Bali farmers are not permitted to use pesticides on their coffee crops, all fertilizers on the island are 100% organic. Not only is it good, but it’s environmentally-friendly as well.
- CUPPING NOTES: Smooth body, strong chocolatey tones, and hints of brown sugar, toffee and vanilla.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Raw coffee beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the beans is removed before they are dried, to ensure a clean taste and bright acidity. Our Bali Blue Moon beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia’s artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our green coffee beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of your Bali Blue Moon coffee beans, we recommend storing in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep them in a dark and cool location. For best results, we recommend grinding your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
Publisher: CPPE, Inc.
Details: Bali Blue Moon Roasted Whole Bean, 2-Pound Bag