Brand: Tayst Coffee Roaster
- A premium single serve coffee for exquisite tastes
- 30 Medium Heroic – Be a Hero Today! This bold and burly blend comes from South America. It’s sweet and slightly acidic tang satisfies the coffee crave.
- 20 Medium Magnificent – Have an Unreal Day! Start with this Magnificent brew in your cup. Tinge of fruity mocha, subtle body, full of flavor! Who wants to be magnificent? We do!
- 100% Compostable & Biodegradable Keurig Compatible Coffee Pods that Contain NO Plastic!
- Life’s Too Short, For Crappy Coffee
Legal Disclaimer: K-Cup® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Tayst Coffee single serve cups are not affiliated with nor approved by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Tayst Coffee Roaster Compostable k cups – Keurig Compatible
THE PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE
Treat Yourself to Tayst Coffee Roasters Variety Pack of 50 Keurig Compatible Coffee pods.
Discover Coffee You will Crave. No… seriously, you’ll drink it and crave it.
We’re taking strides in changing the world’s perspective on single serve coffees. Because it’s convenient doesn’t mean it has to taste crappy.
– COFFEE SAMPLERS –
- 30 Medium Heroic: Be a hero today! This bold and burly blend comes from South America. It’s sweet and slightly acidic tang satisfies the coffee crave.
- 20 Medium Magnificent: Have an unreal day! Start with this Magnificent brew in your cup. Tinge of fruity mocha, subtle body, full of flavor! Who wants to be magnificent?
It all starts with the bean. We only select the finest beans from some of the most fertile soil on the planet, giving our beans the roasted coffee flavors only the Gods have dreamt. We know, sounds like poetry right!
Earth Friendly Packaging
We use 100% post-recycled & recyclable materials in our boxes
100% Biodegradable & Compostable
• The Purpod 100™ becomes one with the Earth, creating nutrient rich soil
• The Lid is made from bio materials and water-based compostable ink
• The Ring is made from natural bean skins
• The Mesh is renewable bio resins
• Full Flavor Extraction!
Rainforest Alliance Certified TM
Certified farmers do not use agrochemicals prohibited by the US EPA. We’re proud to support such an organization.
SO PLEASE GO AHEAD, DRINK UP – LIFE’S TOO SHORT, FOR CRAPPY COFFEE!