Brand: Yorkshire Tea
- A proper brew – pure and simple. We pay fair prices for really good tea from farms in Africa and India, to make a lovely blend that’s big on flavor, seriously refreshing and kind to the people who grow it.
- Why does Yorkshire tea taste so good? The simple reason is that we never compromise on quality. We always buy the very best teas for our blends and you can really taste the difference
- Rich, full-bodied blend makes an ideal breakfast tea or afternoon delight
- We do everything properly as all Yorkshire tea is produced by Rainforest Alliance Certified Growers
- Our Yorkshire Tea boxes carry the trademark of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) – a not-for-profit organisation which promotes responsible forest management, harvesting wood in a way that assures the forest’s biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes are preserved
Publisher: Bright Hope Productions
Details: Made with a blend of teas from Assam, Africa and Sri Lanka