Brand: Stash Tea
- WILD MINT or, as we like to call it, Super Mint, is our mintiest tea. Grown in the Pacific Northwest, an area known for the world’s finest mint, this herbal tea is a blast of refreshment with a lingering cooling effect.
- SOOTHING HERBAL TEA: Whether it’s Lemon Ginger, Wild Raspberry Hibiscus, or Sunny Orange Ginger, Stash’s herbal teas or tisanes bring the vibrant flavor of herbal tea to every cup. Try our bagged tea or loose leaf teas.
- PREMIUM LOOSE LEAF TEA: For delicious flavor in every steep, our loose leaf teas are packaged in resealable bags to keep them fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA: Stash loose leaf tea is perfect for brewing with a strainer, an infuser or a French press! Enjoy our tea hot or iced, or use it to infuse sauces, syrups & baked goods!
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY began by selling loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. Now we sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- Wild mint (Mentha arvensis) or, as we like to call it, Super Mint, is our mintiest tea
- Grown in the Pacific Northwest, an area known for the world’s finest mint, this herbal tea is a blast of refreshment with a lingering cooling effect
- Makes for the perfect start to the morning or afternoon warmup
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Blended in the USA with natural ingredients from around the world.
Release Date: 2014-11-20
Details: The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. It was founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his stash, stowed carefully as his private reserve. Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. Stash premium double bergamot earl grey black tea has twice as much bergamot oil as the earl grey tea. The black tea base still serves as a solid foundation for this blend, but the bergamot oil takes wing and soars to new unprecedented heights. The flavor is quite pronounced but not at all soapy or bitter which would happen with low grade oils. Is the flavor too strong? For a conservative drinker, maybe yes, but more adventurous types really seem to like it. This is a great late afternoon or early evening tea. It goes very well with shortbread and cream scones. Bergamot, an extract from the fruit of the small Citric bergamia tree is grown in the southern part of Calabria, Italy. Many other Earl Grey teas use a mix of bergamot and other citrus oils, but Stash insist on 100 percent pure bergamot even though it’s more expensive, and for a uniquely appealing cold beverage try Double Bergamot earl grey tea on ice. Stash tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world’s premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.