Brand: Kaya Kopi
- Kaya Kopi Honey relies on the enzymatic process famous for producing Kopi Luwak but does not involve Asian Palm Civets (Luwak Cats). This is the perfect coffee for those who want to enjoy the taste of Kopi Luwak more regularly at a lower cost point.
- This product is 100% Kaya Kopi Honey Whole Beans from the Pangalengan Highlands of West Java, Indonesia. It comes from 100% Arabica beans.
- Kaya Kopi Honey has a bursting flavor profile that is incomparable to any other coffee – having undergone an enzymatic process that enhances the typical flavor profile.
- All our coffee beans are hand-picked, manually sorted, sun-dried, and roasted to perfection.
- Kaya Kopi Honey is selected from the sweetest coffee beans that have gone through an enzymatic and fermentation process that mimics the Kopi Luwak process in a civet’s stomach. Luwak Cats (Civets) are not involved in the making of this coffee.
Details: Kaya Kopi Honey (Luwak Enzymatic Process) Kaya Kopi Honey starts its life from the very same beans that would have been ingested by wild Asian Palm Civets. However, instead of the Luwak cats eating the berries, our farmers collect the beans. The finest beans are collected and then undergoes a floating selection process, which leaves only perfect beans of the same density and ripeness. Next, the beans are pulped and dried in a greenhouse for 20 days while undergoing an enzymatic and fermentation process. This process utilizes organic local honey as a catalyst and mimics the process of digestion that occurs in the stomachs of the civet cats. The final result is an exceptionally flavored coffee with an astounding aroma profile. Kaya Kopi Honey is an ideal drink (or gift) for those looking to experience a truly unique coffee experience. Kopi Kopi Honey is slightly darker than traditional Kaya Kopi Luwak and packs a more floral note due to the honey process. Additional Details Kaya Kopi Honey coffee is perfect for a gift for coffee lovers and coffee connoisseurs. The 100-gram bag makes about 10 cups of 4 oz coffee. The taste is overflowing with flavor and aroma, popping off the tongue with freshness but still with a medium and lasting body. Kaya Kopi is 100% committed to animal welfare, environmental conservation, and community development. We never cage Asian Palm Civets.