Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- This complex, textured black Assam tea has smooth top notes with sweet and robust flavor. Grown in Assam India, this organic black tea is traditionally enjoyed as a breakfast tea.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Sweet, Smooth, Complex, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India
- INGREDIENTS – 100% Organic Assam TGFOP Black Tea
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Assam TGFOP Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Assam TGFOP Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply 100% organic black Assam tea and positivi-tea! 100% money back guarantee.
Publisher: Positively Tea LLC.
Organic Assam TGFOP Black Tea
This complex, textured black Assam tea has smooth top notes with sweet and robust flavor. Grown in Assam, India, this organic black tea is traditionally enjoyed as a breakfast tea.
- Origin: Assam, India
- Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, Smooth, Complex
- Caffeine Level: High
- Ingredients: 100% organic Assam black tea
- Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
- Brewing Instructions: Steep 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of loose leaf tea in 8 fluid ounces of 212 degree F water for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 60 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.