Brand: Peet’s Coffee
Color: Coffee Multi
- THE AMERICAS: The rich coffee character of French Roast comes from a longer, hotter roast, which not all beans can handle and only Peet’s has perfected. Flavor notes: Coffee-forward, wood smoke, and burnt caramel
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
Publisher: Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Inc.
Release Date: 2015-06-04
Details: Our darkest roast is not for the cautious, but these rich, glistening beans are a favorite of Peet’s roasters.