Brand: Napalm Coffee
- YOU’LL LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM® COFFEE IN THE MORNING!
- Extra Dark. Extra Bold. Extra Strong. As you lay there face down in a puddle of mud it will pick you up, dust you off and send you on your way.
- 100% Arabica Coffee – Our Premium beans are carefully hand-selected and perfectly roasted, consistently ensuring you a dark, full-bodied mugful of caffeinated goodness.
- Small-batch roasted in the USA
- Perfect for all types of coffee makers, including drip systems, espresso machines, French Press, plunger pots, Keurig, Aeropress, Chemex, and more!
Details: NAPALM® COFFEE – Extra Dark. Extra Bold. Extra Strong.
The explosive power behind napalm is EXACTLY the kind of power behind our coffee. Napalm® is twice as strong to revive you throughout your day and give you that extra bolt of energy when you need it most. It’s extra bold, intense flavor is the perfect weapon against our common enemy: the morning fatigue and midday doldrums. As you lay there face down in a puddle of mud it will pick you up, dust you off and send you on your way.
Napalm® Coffee contains extremely high quality, premium 100% Arabica beans, known for their rich flavor and smooth taste, in order to produce the darkest and strongest coffee possible – all without any bitterness or aftertaste. Our 100% Premium Arabica beans are carefully hand-selected and carefully roasted, consistently ensuring you a dark, full-bodied mugful of caffeinated goodness.
Why does Napalm® take such pride in using only the finest quality 100% Arabica Beans?
Although there are over 100 coffee bean species, only two are widely produced and sold: Coffea Robusta and Coffea Arabica. The Arabica coffee plant originated in the highlands of Ethiopia and produces, by far, the finest quality coffee seed. Growing at high altitudes of up to 6,000 feet, the Arabica plant requires a delicate balance of warmth and moisture, which in turn gives the coffee its unique quality and taste – beautifully fragrant and sweet, with a deep and round full-bodied flavor. Unfortunately, many coffees on the market use the inferior and much cheaper Robusta bean, the flavor of which is often described as tasting somewhat rubbery, like burnt tires.
No wonder Napalm® is preferred over Starbucks, Death Wish Coffee, Kicking Horse, Valhalla Java, Koffee Kult, and other dark roasts in double-blind taste tests!
WAKE UP TO THE SMELL OF NAPALM® IN THE MORNING, AND GET READY TO TAKE ON YOUR DAY!