Brand: Mayorga Organics
- Signature Blend, Direct Trade, Whole Bean, Specialty 100% Arabica Coffee
- Dark roast profile with cupping notes of Bold/Smooth/Sweet
- Full body cup with hints of vanilla and a sweet, syrupy smokiness, with a smooth, bold finish.
- Certifications: 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO verified, Kosher
- Consciously sourced working directly with small, certified organic farmers in Latin America who are quality inspected by the Mayorga team, who visit & collaborate at points of origin during each harvest
Publisher: UCCI (European Credit and Commerce International)
Release Date: 2015-01-06
Details: :Cafe Cubano is Mayorga’s signature blend, offering utmost quality, flavor and value. Mayorga Organics was founded 20 years ago on the premise that we can be the conduit to give consumers delicious coffee at a great price while giving farmers access to the market to create better income for them. Each of our origin coffees is beautifully distinct. While we proudly showcase that distinctiveness, we recognize that pairing some origins creates special flavor profiles and a wonderfully balanced cup. Product Description: As a child, Martin Mayorga spent time at cigar factories with his father, interacting with Cuban cigar makers who had fled Castro’s government in the 1960’s. He recalled the men playing dominos, talking about their plight upon leaving their home country, and drinking a distinctly dark, syrupy coffee. Later in his childhood, Martin was able to appreciate first hand this rich coffee while spending time with his father and Cuban immigrants who moved to Miami. Our Cafe Cubano is an homage to the culture and distinct flavor that Martin still appreciates to this day and that brings him back memories of his father and others who fled their governments to find freedom in the United States. We hope you enjoy!