- Single Origin: Fair Trade and Organic Certified Coffee from the El Palto Cooperative in the Amazonian Andes of northern Peru
- Light Roast – Two Full Pounds
- Always organic, always fresh. Certified by RFA and USDA.
- LA’s Local Small-Batch Roaster since 1990.
- Sustainable from field to cup.
Details: In the Cup: A sophisticated light roast with aromatics of tamarind and orange blossom permeate with notes of brown sugar, cocoa and tart cherries. Background: This lot of coffee comes from smallholder producers cooperative Central Agricultural Cooperative of the Valleys of Sandia (CECOVASA). Our lot comes from the Kukipata Paititi farm, one of 4581 producers who cultivate coffee within the valleys of Sandia, Puno province, in the Cuzco portion of Peru. They are creating a stable economy through sustainable production chains, fair wages, and a quality product. CECOVASA has committed to ongoing farm training on natural agricultural practices and to developing cupping labs at the local co-ops in order to monitor the coffee quality.