- ✔ COMPOSTABLE K CUPS® alternative – Made entirely from 100% bio-based materials – more eco-friendly than other plastic recyclables and biodegradable products.
- ✔ GREAT TASTE – Dark-roast with a strong, full-bodied finish, rich in roasted notes – without any preservatives.
- ✔ ECO FRIENDLY – Our Rainforest Alliance Certification guarantees sustainably grown and sourced beans – the Purpod100TM guarantees that no petroleum-based plastics are used in our GLORYBREW compostable Kcups® alternatives. Glory brew k cups® alternatives are environmentally friendly.
- ✔ FULL COMPATIBILITY – Works in single serve brewers / Keurig® machines* that accept K-Cup® pods*, including 2.0.
- ✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We guarantee a product with superior taste over common plastic coffee pods for Keurig® machines*, and promise to go above and beyond to make you a 100% satisfied. Contact us if our alternates to Kcup® coffees don’t meet your expectations.
Legal Disclaimer: K-Cup® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Glorybrew® single serve coffee cups are not affiliated with nor approved by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Publisher: Coffee Capsules Inc.
Details: GLORYBREW The Knight – Dark Roast:
This dark-roast blend is a strong, full-bodied coffee, rich in roasted notes. The Arabica beans are sourced from premium selections in Indonesia give this blend a subtle spice, while Latin American Arabica beans round-out a smooth finish.
These beans are certified sustainable by the Rainforest Alliance, and are proudly offered in our 100% compostable Purpod100TM made from bio-based materials. As an alternative to traditional K-Cups®, these pods work to give nutrients back to the soil and reduce plastic waste, while still offering an easy and delicious cup of coffee from your Keurig® machine*.
Compostable vs Biodegradable vs Recyclable Explained
Compostable (Best) – GLORYBREW – Decompose by composting at a specified rate of time. Our GLORYBREW pods decompose after just a few weeks in commercial composting facilities.
Biodegradable (Good) – Refers to anything that breaks into smaller and smaller pieces until microorganisms can consume it. There is no data to support that many of the things claiming to be biodegradable will actually be broken down in landfills.
Recyclable (Ok) – Recyclable products are anything that can be remade into something new.
Enjoy GLORYBREW coffee pods guilt-free and with great taste.