Brand: Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Our Italian Roast Espresso Coffee is a Delicious Dark Roast with Tangy Red Fruit Undertones. Made from 100% Arabica Coffee Beans.
- Available in Whole Bean as 2 lb and 5 lb bags. Packs of Three 12 oz Bags Available as Whole Bean or Pre-Ground Coffee.
- An Exclusive Artisanal Blend of Our Signature Single-Origin Coffees.
- In Order to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint, All Our Coffees are Roasted in our Environmentally Friendly Roaster.
- Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
Publisher: Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC.
Fresh Roasted Coffee, Italian Roast Espresso Blend Coffee
Cupping Notes: Dense, Red Fruits, Bittersweet
We’re sure you’ll agree, our Italian Roast Espresso Blend is pieno di sapore – full of flavor! A precise combination of several single origin, dark roasted coffees make up this classic artisan blend. This heavy-bodied roast is excellent for espresso, but also pairs well as an iced coffee or as a classic drip brew. If Italian Roast coffees are what you’re searching for, you’ll find this one to be superiore.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet – consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. The way coffee is stored is essential to keeping it fresh and ready to enjoy. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly. Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either a glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should not be stored in the freezer, contrary to popular belief, as it leads to moisture extracting the flavor of the coffee. Coffee beans are porous and will also absorb unwanted flavors from your freezer.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives.