Brand: Community Coffee
Color: K Cup, K-cup, Keurig
- RICH & BOLD: The blend that started it all. Roasted to deep, dark perfection, this signature Dark Roast has a rich, bold flavor that has been a family tradition for four generations. Enjoy 72 cups of coffee.
- FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND: A blend for every taste; medium roast Breakfast Blend for a perfect morning, Café Special or Coffee & Chicory (New Orleans tradition) for an afternoon perk, an evening cup of Signature Dark, Decaf, or a flavored coffee blend for a treat.
- MAKE IT COMMUNITY: Community Coffee is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve with passion for ensuring everything we do is as good as our coffee through sustainable coffee bean sourcing, giving back to single-origin coffee farms, military and education.
- HINT OF FLAVOR: Flavored coffee fan? Try Pecan Praline, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, or seasonal: Sugar Dusted Beignet, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie, Dark Chocolate Peppermint in ground or single serve (for Keurig K-cup brewers).
- JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT: Single-serve coffee pods (k cup compatible), whole beans for your coffee bean grinder, coarse ground coffee for a French press, ground coffees for every coffee maker or steep overnight for cold brew or iced coffee.
- RICH, SMOOTH TASTE: Try in place of: Starbucks, Gevalia, Dunkin Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Peet’s, Tim Horton, Eight O’Clock, Café du Monde, French Market, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, McCafe, Deathwish, Solimo, Lavazza
Publisher: Community Coffee Company
Details: The blend that started it all. Roasted to deep, dark perfection, this signature Dark Roast has a rich, bold flavor that has been a family tradition for four generations. Made from 100% select Arabica coffee beans. Enjoy 72 cups of coffee. Enjoy the taste of our Signature Blend Dark Roast (full body, low brightness, smooth and mellow flavor.) Perfect coffe and dessert pairings: enjoy Signature Blend with your chocolate desserts as well as complex multi-flavored desserts. Signature Blend, ground dark roast coffee, also available in 18 count and 36 count box single serve coffee pods (compatible with Keurig KCup brewers), ground 12 ounce, 16 ounce (1 pound) bag, 23 ounce bag, 32 ounce (2 lb) bag. Available in 12 ounce whole bean bag. You may also enjoy our extra dark French Roast and other dark roasts: Private Reserve Louisiana Blend, and Private Reserve Evangeline Blend. The roast refers to the temperature which the coffee bean was roasted. The roast determines the flavor of the coffee. Light roasts are described as ‘sweet’ or ‘well-balanced’, while dark roasts are intense and lively. The body is the weight of the cofee on the tongue. It’s described as ‘syrupy’, ‘heavy’ or ‘buttery’. The brightness (acidity) refers to the tangy quality, liveliness or bright note that highlights the flavor of the coffee. Acidity is felt on the sides and back of the tongue. High acidity is described as ‘winey’, ‘bright’, ‘lively’, ‘sharp’, or ‘tangy’.