Brand: Community Coffee
- RICH & BOLD: A true Louisiana tradition, this special blend embodies the distinctive flavor of the region and our heritage. Roasted to a rich, dark profile that develops a bold flavor with a mild, fruity aroma. Made from 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee. Enjoy 36 ounces (approx 135 six-ounce cups of coffee.)
- FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND: A blend for every taste; medium roast Breakfast Blend or medium-dark roast Founders Blend for a perfect morning, Café Special or Coffee & Chicory (New Orleans tradition) for an afternoon perk, an evening cup of dark roast Louisiana Blend or a flavored coffee for a treat.
- MAKE IT COMMUNITY: Community Coffee is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve with passion for ensuring everything we do is as good as our coffee through sustainable coffee bean sourcing, giving back to single-origin coffee farms, military and education.
- HINT OF FLAVOR: Flavored coffee fan? Try Pecan Praline, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, or seasonal: Sugar Dusted Beignet, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie, Dark Chocolate Peppermint in ground or single serve (for Keurig K-cup brewers).
- JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT: Single-serve coffee pods (k cup compatible), whole beans for your coffee bean grinder, coarse ground coffee for a French press, ground coffees for every coffee maker or steep overnight for cold brew or iced coffee.
- RICH, SMOOTH TASTE: Try in place of: Starbucks, Gevalia, Dunkin Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Peet’s, Tim Horton, Eight O’Clock, Café du Monde, French Market, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, McCafe, Deathwish, Solimo, Lavazza
Details: A true Louisiana tradition, this special blend embodies the distinctive flavor of the region and our heritage. Roasted to a rich, dark profile that develops a bold flavor with a mild, fruity aroma. Made from 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee. Enjoy 36 ounces (approx 135 six-ounce cups of coffee.) Enjoy the taste of our Private Reserve Louisiana Blend dark roast (full body, medium brightness, rich and bold taste.) Perfect coffe and dessert pairings: enjoy Louisiana Blend with your chocolate desserts as well as complex multi-flavored desserts. Private Reserve Louisiana Blend, whole bean dark roast coffee, also available in 12 ounce ground coffee bag. You may also enjoy other coffees from our gourmet coffee line: Private Reserve Brazil Santos Bourbon Blend and Private Reserve Evangeline Blend, and other dark roasts: Signature Blend and French Roast, available in single serve coffee (compatible with Keurig Kcup brewers.) The roast refers to the temperature which the coffee bean was roasted. The roast determines the flavor of the coffee. Light roasts are described as ‘sweet’ or ‘well-balanced’, while dark roasts are intense and lively. The body is the weight of the cofee on the tongue. It’s described as ‘syrupy’, ‘heavy’ or ‘buttery’. The brightness (acidity) refers to the tangy quality, liveliness or bright note that highlights the flavor of the coffee. Acidity is felt on the sides and back of the tongue. High acidity is described as ‘winey’, ‘bright’, ‘lively’, ‘sharp’, or ‘tangy’.