- ♥POUR OVER COFFEE DRIPPER – This stainless steel coffee cone dripper fits most branded coffee carafes including the 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex Coffee Makers and Hario V60 02 and 03 drippers and eliminates the need for paper filters. The removable non-slip silicone ring matches the wood accents on your Chemex and grips the glass rim without scratching it
- ♥DUAL FILTER ENSURES BETTER TASTE- High-quality 18/8 stainless steel with dual filtration: a fine high-quality mesh on the inside, and a laser-cut filter on the outside. The micro mesh funnel strainer inside will prevent any grounds but allows for all the nutrients and flavored oils, ensuring a better tasting cup of coffee
- ♥SAVE MONEY & ECO-FRIENDLY- Stainless steel coffee filter is an eco-friendly choice and eliminates the need for disposable paper filters that are expensive, wasteful and that prevent flavorful oils in your beans from passing through to your coffee cup. You will surprisingly get extra 1 cleaning brush valued $5 and 1 extra silicone ring besides the coffee filter
- ♥HOW TO CLEAN UP- Just scoop out the used grounds from your stainless steel coffee dripper, brush and rinse the fine high-quality mesh filter under warm running water and dry thoroughly after use. Every 2-3 weeks descale with a solution of vinegar and water
- ♥12-MONTH WARRANTY- We offer 12-month worry free replacement or refund for any quality issue, please purchase with full confidence
Details: BEST DEAL PRICE!!! ONLY VALID FOR 30 DAYS!!!
☕Why choose a stainless steel coffee cone dripper?
✓All of the nutrients and essential oils and flavor end up in your cup
✓Complete control over the brewing process
✓ Pour water over all of the grounds evenly
✓Never buy paper filters again
✓ Buy one coffee filter and get 1 brush
✓Impress your family and friends with the best cup of coffee they’ve ever had
✓Fits most branded coffee carafes including the 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex Coffee Makers and Hario V60 02 and 03 drippers
✓ 12-month warranty
☕How to make the perfect cup?
✓ Start by boiling water to 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
✓Grind coffee – Use a burr grinder for the most consistent grind
✓Scoop grinds into the filter – 2 scoops for every 6oz of water
✓ Place filter over cup and shake so grounds are a flat surface
✓ Pour water over grounds until they are completely covered and then wait until the water has filtered through
✓ Repeat the process while pouring in a circular motion over the grounds
✓Allow all of the water to filter through, wait up to a minute to ensure you’ve captured all of the coffee from the dripper
✓Sip and enjoy!
☕ What does the package include?
✓ 1 x Coffee filter cone
✓ 1 x Cleaning brush
✓ 1 x Extra brown silicone ring
✓ 1 x Instruction book