Brand: Caribou Coffee
- Tasting Notes: Bright & tangy.
- Product Details: This is a Light Roast Coffee that is 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified and Kosher(U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Details: VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Toes pointed skyward, waiting for daybreak to fill the room with light and the start of a new adventure. Made with 100% Arabica coffee.
ABOUT CARIBOU COFFEE: Every great coffee has a story. After summiting a mountain in Alaska, our founders realized life is too big to dream small. So they started a company that would go to any length to create rich coffee experiences that are as personal as they are exceptional. That’s why we search the world, meet the growers, choose the finest beans from the best harvests, and roast them to perfection. So whether you’re in one of our coffeehouses or in your own house, you’ll enjoy a range of distinctive, premium coffees as unique as you are.
INGREDIENTS: ARABICA COFFEE
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed. Instructions: Try over ice: Fill a big cup with ice cubes (do not use glass).Brew on the smallest setting. Stir to chill.