Brand: Broad Street Roasters
- Guatemalan single origin coffee in Keurig compatible cups – Light citrus acidity finishing out with notes of dark chocolate, grapefruit, and fig.
- Single Origin- Coffee roasts form a single origin are known for being more flavorful, more complex in their taste and possess distinctive characteristics that are based upon specific area where the particular coffee was grown.
- Small Batch Roasting – This process is more costly than using industrial roasters but it offers a higher standard of quality than is usually found in single serve cups. It draws out the best possible flavors in each bean for a truly exceptional coffee.
- Compare to- Illy Coffee, Starbucks Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Peets Coffee, Laughing Man, Caribou Coffee, Newman’s Own.
- Broad Street Roasters is not affiliated with Keurig Dr Pepper. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Dr Pepper.
Publisher: Two Rivers Coffee MAP
Release Date: 2018-08-26
Details: Harvested from Finca San Diego Buena Vista, owned by the Bock family for 3 generations. The taste of this single origin coffee is classic Guatemalan. It has that great relationship between sweetness and bitter-sweetness, as well as brightness, body and cup flavor. This roast is full bodied, yet light with a juicy citrus acidity finishing out with notes of dark chocolate, grapefruit, and fig.