Brand: Bigelow Tea
Color: Earl Grey
- PUMPKIN SPICE: Brew a single serve K-cup of black tea with spices and natural pumpkin flavor for an autumnal escape from ho-hum coffee. Press pause on your day when you press brew on your Keurig. Enjoy your favorite Bigelow tea in a convenient K Cup.
- BIGELOW QUALITY MEETS K CUP CONVENIENCE: Keurig cups eliminate guesswork and mess from the beverage making process. Expect consistent quality in every cup, from every pod. Serve up a single cup of premium Bigelow tea with the convenience of a K-cup brewer.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There’s a Bigelow Single Serve K Cup for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax with soothing Lemon Ginger tea.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment–a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet, warming spices. Today, we offer the only teas grown on American soil, at Charleston Tea Plantation.
- INCOMPARABLE SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our tea K-Cups to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Starbucks, Tazo, Swiss Miss, Stash, Cha4Tea, Two Rivers, Higgins and Burke, Lipton and tase the difference.
Details: For three generations, the Bigelow family has specialized in creating deliciously different, world class teas. To make our Earl Grey Tea, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves with natural bergamot for exquisite, world class Earl Grey flavor.