Brand: Bodhi Leaf Trading Company
- Cupping Notes: Caramel, Tangerine, Vanilla
- This Nicaraguan coffee was grown in the Yasica Norte, Matagalpa region.
- This coffee contains various varietals.
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 850-1150 meters.
- This bean goes through a washed (wet) process.
Details: Limoncillo is owned by the Mierisch Family and managed by Santos Demitris Flores. This farm was given its name from an unusual growth of lemon trees that were originally found there. It is a huge farm at 171 hectares and heavy forest provide plenty of shade for the coffee. This farm was awarded 2nd place in the 2008 Cup Of Excellence. Our Story: – JOURNEY TO THE PERFECT BEAN – A licensed Q-Grader who imports coffee from around the world, then sells to National award winning roasters. No order is too large or too small, if we have it (or are anticipating it) we will sell it to you. We break up large lots to sell small quantities of coffee to home roasters. This gives our home roasters the opportunity to try their hand at roasting the exact coffee they saw their favorite micro-roaster selling. This is something most importers will not do, because the transaction and customer service cannot be facilitated at their profit margin.