Brand: Bodhi Leaf Trading Company
- Cupping Notes: Coming soon
- This coffee was grown in the Kayanza province.
- This coffee contains bourbon varietals.
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 1612 Meters.
- This bean goes through a washed process.
Details: The washing station of Butegana built in 1972, was the first of its kind in Burundi. It collects the cherries from around 3,000 farmers located on the neighbouring hills. The region of Kayanza from which this coffee comes from, is in the north of the country, near the border with Rwanda. Kayanza is mostly known for being the water source of the Nile river. A unique water that is used to process coffee cherries at all the neighbouring wet mills, which is why this coffee is set apart from other coffees in this region.